We would really appreciate it if you could send us referral letters and any test results in advance of your patient’s appointment with us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the care of your patients.
We prefer to receive communications electronically via Medical Objects.
Dr Pauline Joubert
Pauline encourages her patients to discuss their birthing preferences with her. Her obstetric interests include:
- vaginal deliveries
- vaginal twin deliveries when possible
- vaginal birth after Caesarean (VBAC)
- external cephalic version (ECV) for breech presentation
- instrumental vaginal deliveries and Caesarean sections
- “natural” Caesarean sections
- maternal assisted Caesarean sections.
Pauline practices general gynaecology, which includes consulting on all gynaecological issues. She has a particular interest in the following areas:
- pre-conception counselling and initial management of infertility
- early pregnancy complications such as miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies
- colposcopy/abnormal Pap smears
- ovarian cysts
- post-menopausal bleeding.
Dr Melinda Heywood
Melinda’s obstetric interests include:
- gestational diabetes
- medical disorders in pregnancy
- twin pregnancies, including vaginal delivery where possible
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC)
- external cephalic version (ECV) for breech presentation.
Her gynaecology interests include:
- early pregnancy complications including miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- recurrent miscarriage
- initial management of infertility
- ovarian cysts
- dysfunctional bleeding
- postmenopausal bleeding
- management of abnormal Pap smears, including colposcopy, biopsy and LLETZ/cone biopsy
- contraception, including the insertion of intrauterine contraceptive devices such as the Mirena and Implanon, and laparoscopic tubal
- some prolapse surgery
- laparoscopic hysterectomy.